Thursday, November 5, 2009

Seeking fun naughty experiences

About Me -

I'm sick of the sexually boring relationships I've been in recently, and now that I am single I am ready to experience all kinds of pleasure. Looking for a friends with benefits sort of approach...get comfortable with each other and be naked all day long! Stick it in whenever you please : o. Does this sound good to you? I thought so! Get back to me!

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I want a man who will excite me in the bedroom. A man who is good in bed and is well endowed. I like for a man to tell me what to do and take me with force. Must be D/D free and practice safe sex. Race not important..Age must be legal and would prefer men no older than there mid forties. Serious replies only.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment