Wednesday, November 4, 2009

looking for you Mr Right Now

About Me -

I am a very sexual person looking for just that. I got married a while back to a much older man and although at the time it seemed right he just can't keep up with my sex drive now that I am....well you know...at my peak! I am looking for a younger man, a man more my age, or I guess anyone really that still can keep his dick hard!!! I am in need of sex something fierce but I want to keep it discrete for the sake of my marriage. I hope you understand and would be willing to give this a try. Just let me know what you think and we can see if we can work something out. I hope to hear from you!

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I am looking for a stable man that can be discrete and not worried about a relationship. I suppose it would be nice to find someone in a similar situation so we can trust each other and not get attached. Anyway, if you are into this I would love to hear from you....oh yeah, I love to satisfy a man too...so come prepared!

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment