Sunday, November 1, 2009

Are you GOOD break my walnut and i will eat your big banana muahhhhhhhhh

About Me -

My names angel and Im probably one of the most hot blooded females you will ever know. Have a problem with that? I really dont give a fuck. Most of my friends dont want to know me after Ive had an ice coffee...Hmmmm... .I wonder why...Lol. I cna be a spazz sometimes but right now Im taking care of my little sister Haily until this divorce shit with my parents is over. Im currently a horse trainer in Ky. . My girls are always for me, and they will come before ANYONE!) 16 Reasons To Date A Horseback Rider 1.We have 4 speeds and many positions 2.We wear tight pants and tall boots 3.We love getting dirty 4.We know how to ride our mounts 5.We perform well with animals 6.We like to be in control 7.We'll ride it for hours 8.We know how to handle a big girth 9.We get off easy 10.We're always on top 11.We like it rough 12.We have our legs spread all day long 13.We love using whips 14.Stradling is our natural position 15.We don't mind being bucked around 16.Endurance riders do it longer

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I love my match can make me happy and can give the whole world to me.Can satisfy me in bed, bring me into heaven.Can show me the essence of being a woman. Making love to me with passion and love.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment