Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fun loving man

About Me -

I'm posting my profile here with a hope to find my soul mate that is sincere, reliable, family oriented man. I am interested in a man that knows how to treat and love a woman and a man that is fully prepared for a long time relationship, traveling and having a soulmate and a life partner from my part of the world. I am not capable for a long correspondence or virtual love. I prefer real something. PLEASE DONT SEND ME HELLO NOTE, I WILL ANSWER ONLY LETTERS with serious plans, idea and offers. I want to love and to be loved, to share everything life gives us. I want to find my special partner, friend and lover who is caring, honest, kind and faithful.Faithfulness is the key to my relationship. I cant wait to meet that choosen man in my life

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I would like to find a sincere and caring man that will always show me love cos i don't want to go through the pains i went through with my last relationship. Most expecially I'm searching for a reliable, responsible, serious, honest gentleman with the sense of humour and a man that will be trusthworthy. Happiness and joy is my my target in the relationship.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment