Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I am woman full of kindness open trustful and responsible person I love

About Me -

I love people and always want to help them, releasing their sufferings.I also like humor, my character is cheerful and communicative. Usually I am rather communicative but I cannot say I have a lot of true friends. First of all I like reading books about Eastern psychology and medcine. Sometimes I write poems.. i like traveling because thats part of my job and i like kids with passion too. i like cooking and will like to cook for my dream man.. age is only a number and lets get to know each other the more.i love sex and like giving and recieving oral sex too.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

My man should be clever, open and serious. He must be kind, soft, generous and honest. If the man has these qualities, I would like him to be my husband. My dreams are to give birth to a son, live a long and happy life with my husband, filled of love and joy like in a fairy tale. I want to care of my family and catch our funs together. like i said age is only a number and lets get to know each othe rthe more nice day.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment