Friday, August 14, 2009

Looking for Devoted Sub

About Me -

A artisic intelligent woman. I am open minded. I love to write novels, mostly dark fiction, or horror. I am going to college right now so I am not willing to relocate until I am done, but I am willing to visit. Once out of college I will be able to go anywhere. I love to travel. I am a bit spontaneous, but am fun. I have a sacrastic wit to me and a little bit of dark sense of humor. I love to dance and sing even though I might not be so great at it. I love to cook and take time during the day to relax, maybe meditate.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Looking for a long-term serious sub. I am not looking for a one time play. Those looking for a play time get off my page now. I want a sub to care for me at my every whim, or punishments will be given out, (nothing severe.) Don't worry though I take good care of my subs, always. I am a pampering mistress, as long as I am treated correctly.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment